In our building:
· What do we want to See, Hear, Feel, Do more and less of as a staff?
· Plan for data collection
· Identify short and long term goals for PAX?
· Identify how PAX can enhance PBIS efforts?
· Identify ways our administrator can promote PAX implementation?
· Organize a school wide PAX behavior kick off assembly. Let students’ role play PAX behaviors in common building areas.
· Create building wide meaningful roles
- Identify morning and afternoon student greeters
- Older students help kindergarten students with cafeteria logistics
In my classroom:
· Create a Tootle Note board
· Hang PAX posters
· Have parents write a Tootle Note to their child at Open House
· Leave a Tootle Note on the desk of each student during the first week
· Create a PAX Vision with your students
· Identify PAX Leaders during student morning meeting
· Add PAX language (PAX Hands, Feet, Voices) when reviewing classroom procedures
As a PAX Partner:
· Schedule a meeting with teachers to discuss their PAX Vision
· Collect base line data
· Provide roll out plan to teachers (on PAX Partner website)
· Copy kernel recipe cards from PAX Partner website
· Create a “Welcome Back PAX Newsletter”
· Create a building wide PAX bulletin board
· Copy Tootles and place in teacher workroom
· Attend PBIS and Grade Level Team meetings
· Schedule a meeting with Administrator